Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, March 30, 2015

Vila Real - week 2

The plague hit our apartment this week. Sister Cardoso and I were both sick, so Lemon honey tea and blankets were our best friends.

We had our district meeting and I got to meet everyone. There are 2 sets of elders and us. Everyone is pretty dang cool here! I also gave my first talk in sacrement meeting on Sunday... ahhh well my knees were shaking and I´m pretty sure I didnt even understand half of what I said but I got it done.

I have learned alot from Sister Cardoso, such as to stay away from the men over 50 because they call us cute and pretty as we walk by and want us to sit down for coffee and chat... so creepy.

If you havent seen #becausehelives GO AND WATCH IT! Also... General Conference is this week and I am so so excited!

I dont have much time this week but here is the scripture of the day from my Book of Mormon Study: Alma 5:14-16.

Muito Fixe! Well I love you all :)
Beijinhos!
love, Sister Jarnagin



No comments:

Post a Comment