Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, March 9, 2015

Tucson Week 4

One of our investigators went off to boot camp this week. We were so sad to see him go, but he is planning on getting baptized when he gets back. We had the privilege to watch him receive a priesthood blessing before he went.

This week I feel like I have gained some real insights in my personal scripture study. I have been reading to find examples of God's love for his children and I read a scripture in 2Nephi13 about how our countenance shows who we are and what our nature is. We can go through the motions, but until we try to emulate those Christ like qualities and truly act, think, and speak like him, that is when our nature will truly change. I read about how we as humans don't "regard the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands."  2Nephi15:12&15
I know that we don't have a perfect knowledge in this life, but the Lord does and he has a plan for us.

Sorry I don't have much time to write this week, but I love you all!

Love, Sister Jarnagin 

No comments:

Post a Comment