Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Setubal- Week 11

This week was wonderful being able to talk to my beloved mother and crazy family. Good to know that they are still crazy as ever haha :)

This week was the week of bipolar weather, and I think the one day where it has rained harder than it has my whole mission. Basically... my coat still isn't dry and it's been 4 days. I also ate a blood sausage this week... If you don't know what that is,  it is where they take an intestine, fill it with blood, let it dry and... then make a sausage out of it. And that went into my mouth... I am proud to say I acted normal in front of the member who fed it to us 😏

We are preparing to have a visit from Elder Bednar here in our mission and also in our Stake so we are busy finding less active, investigators, and anybody who wants to go because it is going to be wonderful! We have had some tough lessons this week. We are teaching a couple that are seventh day adventists and we have done alot of studying so that when we teach it doesn't turn into "who can quote the bible better" match. But I am just very very grateful for the simple truths of the restored gospel, and that I can have peace to know that this is the Lord´s church.

Our recent converts are all doing very good. Rodrigo is practicing to be a missionary and reading his scriptures everyday. Corina is happy that she is finally baptized.  Ana is working a lot but will be coming to Elder Bednar´s conference. They are all doing wonderful.
Sister Anaya left today to go home... and it was sad 😥 But we know she will move on to bigger and better things... 💍
I love you all :)
com amor,
Sister Jarnagin

No comments:

Post a Comment