Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Friday, March 25, 2016

Setubal -Week 4

This week I feel overwhelmed with gratitude to be a missionary. I'm grateful to be a servant in the hands of the Lord, but especially to see the changes and the happiness from the gospel. Especially the hope. Let's start with Ana. The elders contacted her and we went to teach her. She is from Brazil and is adorable! She talked with some sisters on the street about a year ago and they told her if she was able to stop smoking then things would start to change in her life. They invited her to church but she had no time to go. We went to teach her this week and she told us this and then told us that she had been able to quit smoking completely 2 weeks earlier. She told us that she knew things were starting to change in her life and that the message that we shared, she felt something. A happiness and a peace. She started crying and I felt just grateful to be in that moment. I feel as if we didn't do anything... but I am just grateful I got to see it. She came to church yesterday and she loved it! This week was a lot of walking around... we had a lot of plans fall, but in the end we had 5 investigators in church. 3 of which was their first time. I am so grateful for the Work of the Lord! 

I love you all!

Sister Jarnagin 

No comments:

Post a Comment