Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Miratejo - Week 5

I FINALLY WENT TO THE OCEAN! It was beautiful :) A little dirty and a million tourist and portugues people, but still, the ocean.

We finally got to meet our new mission presidents, and they are wonderful! They dont speak English, but they are so nice and just willing to help with whatever! President Tavares is an inspired man!

Sorry this is so short, but I love being a missionary!  I can see how blessed we all are to have it and the knowledge of eternal families and the oportunity to try harder every day! I am addicted to Elder Eyring´s talk, "Mountains to climb", and one of my favorite quotes from the talk is where he talks about faith.

"Acting on even a twig of faith, allows God to grow it."

I know that this life is tough, and being a missionary is tough too, but there is so much joy and blessings that come from our trials. Our Savior is always right by our side to lift us up. Every trial and experience and blessing that we have, polish us a little more to be prepared to meet our Savior.

"If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest times in life can be a blessing." I have definately witnessed this first hand, especially on my mission.

Com amor,
Sister Jarnagin

No comments:

Post a Comment