Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Friday, June 12, 2015

Vila Real - week 12 (and transfers)

This week we held our weekly family home evening in our capel and we
walked away feeling so happy! We had our less actives come, one of which felt like he couldn't even come inside the chapel, our investigator, and recent convert! Seeing them with the members and all having so much fun was definitely a wonderful feeling! 

 This week we made a promise with the Lord, and part of that promise was evaluating who we were teaching and if they were progressing. It was definitely a hard thing to do, but we found so many new people that we were able to contact, and I know the Lord blessed us because we put our trust in him.
We traveled to Lisbon for my residency card this week and met up with some of the other sisters! So fun so see them all! Sorry for the not so great pic of us all. Lisbon is Beautiful!

Transfers are today! I was transferred for the South in Lisbon, so I will stay in the Lisbon Mission when the mission splits this month. I am in Miratejo which is close to the ocean. Sister McCall is my new colega and she is from Kentucky. First americano colega here! :)  (Pics of her next week)

I am so stoked to be here, and the work of the Lord is the best Work!
Com amor, Sister Jarnagin
Oh... I found sister Hillam my cute mtc comp! Different missions now :(

Sister Jumua wears this in Mozambiqu!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment