Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Called to Serve!

Yay! First post! Deciding to serve a mission wasn't something I had in mind growing up. Twenty one was along ways down the road, but as I went through high school and had to decide what my life after school would be I started thinking about a mission. I realized how much I really did want to serve our Heavenly Father! I wanted to share the gospel that makes me so happy, with other people! Senior year I took mission prep and started preparing myself. Sisters could now serve at the age of nineteen instead of twenty one, so I could go just 4 short months after I graduated.

Deciding to serve a mission wasn't a "light bulb" moment for me. I gradually came to my decision and I prayed and it felt right for me. On August 2, 2014 I got my call! I was so nervous to open it! But so very excited!! I have been call to the Portugal, Lisbon mission reporting to the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC) on December 17, 2014! Once I opened my call I knew that what I was doing was right and Portugal was where I needed to be! I am so excited to be able to serve the people of Portugal!











No comments:

Post a Comment