Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Barreiro - Week 9

This week we had our divisions, and Sister Fuertes and I found Rosa, who is elect! We found out the Elders had passed by but had never been able to teach her. She said that she was looking for a path and a way for purpose in her life and a way to bring her family together. We were like, "NO WAY! Everything you just said, the gospel of Jesus Christ can help you with!!" We asked her right there if she would be baptized if she recieved an answer to her prayer, and she said YES. God really does help us to find those people that are prepared. Through all the trials on my mission I find myself looking at the blessings that I have, and it is hard to see them, but I realize I have to much to be grateful for!

This past week Sister Swain and I hit 9 months, our halfway point. I'm feeling a little old haha. Lots of love!
-Sista J


No comments:

Post a Comment